Carrying the Memory with you Always:
Carrying the memories of a loved one sometimes gives one the strength to face the challenges of the day, each and every day. Look here to find ways others hold onto those memories on a daily or weekly basis. Please share yours with us as well.
Ways We Remember in the Everyday:
- I place my Shabbat candles in the shape of the first letter of my son’s name
- I wear silly bands every day since my son passed away- he was obsessed with them at the time he suddenly passed away
- When I put my children to bed each night, each of them say “I love you Johnny* ” up to my son.
- I Carry something of theirs with me on a key chain, in my wallet, or in my bag
- Wishing them “good morning” and/or “good night”
- Share stories of you or their siblings with them in a memory Journal
- Give a nominal amount of Charity or do a specific good deed (greeting people with a smile) in their memory daily
Please COMMENT below and SHARE the way you remember your loved one on a daily basis.
Links to other pages in the “Ways To Remember” section: